I keep it simple with one package for £1500 that includes the following:
- Engagement shoot and up to 20 high resolution images to download with licence to print. This shoot can take place on an evening in the week through the Summer months and I have a number of location options in the area. These are always good fun and will allow you to get used to me and my camera before the Big Day
- Full day coverage from the bridal preparations through to the first dance – there is no time limit so if the first dance is late, don’t worry, I will still be there and won’t be charging you any extra
- Professional editing of all your photos
- Private gallery to view your images and a special slideshow of the best images
- 3-400 high resolution digital images with licence for you to print these yourselves
A 20% deposit secures me for your day and the balance is due 4 weeks before the wedding.
I also offer the following at an additional cost:
- A second photographer – may be available for an additional £200. I highly recommend this option for as many candid and natural shots as possible and particularly if your wedding is spread over several venues.
- Framed signing boards – from £130, many of my couples use an engagement shoot image for this and it is a great guest book alternative as wedding guests sign the extra large mount around the photo.
- High quality albums – a selection of beautiful fine art albums is available. Prices start from £300, and duplicate parents’ albums are also available.
- Photos on canvas from £60.
- Thank you cards – prices vary dependent on size, design and number.
Fine Art Albums